12.01.2008

Distant Memory

So, today was my first day back to work after a long 4 day weekend. I really hate Mondays, but I especially hate them after a 4 day weekend. I can't even begin to explain how bad a 4 day weekend backs me up at work. I had 6 days of money worth to count and enough mail to start my own post office. I'm just glad the day is over. 5:00 couldn't come fast enough today. Thanksgiving seems like a distant memory to me now. Speaking of Thanksgiving...I did have a good Thanksgiving. We just did the usual family tradition. I woke up fairly early and made a large breakfast. My husband and I ate breakfast and watched the dog show then we put up Christmas decorations. After decorating I baked some rolls and a honey bun cake to take to a family get together later that evening. Good times...Distant Memories. That honey bun cake was off the chain for shizzy though! I ain't even playin!!!
I went to the doctor last Tuesday to have another small test done and to get the results of my CT scan that I had done a couple of weeks ago. Much to my surprise, I have kidney stones! In both of my kidneys. The doctor said they range in size from 2-3mm. He said they were too small to operate on but large enough to cause me pain if I passed them. GEE THANKS! He didn't even give me pain meds-in case! What's up, Doc?! Give me some stinkin' pain meds. Anywho, now I have to do a 24 hour urine collection and have blood work done to determine why I'm mass producing these things. Yippie! However, a 24 hour urine sample is probably the easiest thing I've been asked to do so far. Just wanted to let everyone know that I've probably got some fun times ahead of me.

Here is another interesting quiz I took. Pretty accurate...and Green is my favorite color! Yea!


Your rainbow is intensely shaded green, yellow, and white.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

What is says about you: You are a contemplative person. You feel strong ties to nature and your mood changes with its cycles. Those around you admire your fresh outlook and vitality. You're good at getting people to like you.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.

1 comment:

ziarah said...

Ouch, kidney stones! So sorry to hear that - perhaps it can cheer you up somewhat that you've won a prize at my blog - please contact me with your address etc.

Would you like samples of Norwegian Christmas Tea, a ball of yarn or Norwegian Christmas Marzipan?