11.04.2008

Not Forgotten....

Hi All!
I just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't forgotten about you. My computer has been deathly ill for the past month or so...In and out of the Computer ER...ie, repair shop. So, I've been out of commission. My computer finally come home with me this past weekend but unfortunately we had to do a complete purge of all our files and programs so we're still loading everything on it...all over again. I guess I'm most concerned with my pictures and iTunes. I can't even tell you how bad it would suck to lose all the stinkin' mp3's, games, and videos that I've bought on iTunes. NO! I'm an idiot I don't back them up on CD. I will from now on though...that's for sure. So, that's where I'm at right now.
I've got several projects I'd like to post pictures of, on here and Ravelry. I've finished an amigurumi goldfish, an amigurumi gnome couple, another amigurumi gnome, a shawl, and a couple of finger puppets. It seems like there was something else but I can't remember. That's no surprise though. How on earth did I ever keep up with all my FO's before Ravelry? Life before Ravelry???? I hardly remember...
SO, today is election day. I'm glad it's finally here. I'll be even more glad when it's over (if my candidate wins). I'm tired of all the political talk. I'm not against politics. In fact I try to keep up. After all, it effects me - so I should be interested. It's just such a huge election this year and it seems that so many people are taking it soooooo personally. I dare not ask someone who they're voting for. It's almost more touchy than religion these days. I tried to vote this morning when the polls opened but the line was entirely too long. It would have taken me all day to get through. So, unfortunately for me, I won't be getting a FREE Starbucks coffee, nor will be be getting a FREE scoop of Ben and Jerry's ice cream, nor will I be getting a FREE donut from Krispy Kreme. Sure sucks to be me!! I'll go by this evening when I get off work to vote...but no freebies for me as it'll be too late.
Hopefully soon I'll be able to flood my blog with lots of pics and post of finished projects. Pray for my computer to have a speedy recovery. I'm almost going into withdrawal myself....

1 comment:

Feral Housewife X said...

wishing your computer a speedy recovery!

just a thought... i save all of my mp3s on a portable harddrive... so i dont have to worry about losing if my 'puter goes wonky!