7.26.2008

My 2nd Attempt at the Vivian Cap

Okay, Okay, Okay! Finished my second Vivian Cap today. My gauge was right on this time! Cap fits great! What a HUGE difference gauge can make. And that's such a shame too...cause I really, really, really HATE GAUGE! I crocheted this cap with a 5.5 mm hook and Red Heart Soft Yarn because that is what I had sitting around the house. It's a lot softer and more comfortable on my head than the Vanna's Choice but the yarn was harder to work with because it has the tendency to split. Well, anyway here's the pictures I promised. I'm off to work on my next project....











1 comment:

Feral Housewife X said...

i really dig this hat! it's amazing what gauge can do...isnt't it?

thanks for checking out my blog... yes...i freeformed the skully bag. the "bones" were supposed to be crochet hooks...lol